Today, September 15. 2008, The 2008 PLASA Innovation Award Winners were announced. Over 65 new and innovating products were put up for nomination and were showcased at the Innovation Gallery at the PLASA show in London.
Chosen by a panel of independent judges drawn from across the industry, seven Silver Awards were presented by PLASA Chairman Rob Lingfield to:
- Goboland for their Black Steel Gobo.
- Neutrik for their convertCON.
- Display LED Screens for their digiFLEX.
- Clay Paky for their Alpha Beam 300.
- JB-lighting Lichtanlagentechnik for their VaryLED A7 Zoom.
- Eilon Engineering for their Ron StageMaster.
- Global Design Solutions for their MOBAL 19 Pin Pro tester.
We congratulate all the winners of the Silver Award for Innovation at the PLASA 2008 Show. For a full listing of products nominated for the Innovation Awards, Click Here.