Barco and High End Sysetms announced the release of the ShowGun 2.5. The new version of the ShowGun offers 130,00 lumens of light, wich is 30 percent more photonic output than its predecessor. The ShowGun is a very large and powerful automated light that can project images, change and mix dichroic colors, and switch from hard edge to soft edge all within a compact unit.
SHOWGUN’s main output uses a 2500 watt short arc metal halide lamp designed as a joint venture between Philips and High End Systems. The MSR 2500/2 lamp uses a novel fast fit socket design that allows for a more compact reflector combination. Combining the high-performance lamp, advanced reflector and revolutionary optical design.
SHOWGUN’s LED Tracking System utilizes homogenously mixed RGB LED circular array that allows the user to either match the color of the main output beam, or to project a complementary color by mixing RGB values. The LED Tracking System alone produces more than 5000 lumens of output, and works in tandem with SHOWGUN’s other features.
- Proprietary Short Arc Lamp and optics produce 130,000 lumens of iight
- Variable soft-edge
- fully rotating, indexable lithos
- Variable iris
- Variable strobe, Electronic strobe
- Light Burst lamp boosting
- Zoom range from 9°-18°
- Remote focus
- Full optical dimming and fade to black
- Innovative LED Tracking Ring produces over 5000 lumens of RGB color. Homogenously mixed RGB LED circular array eliminates the multiple colored RGB look when white or mixed colors are produced.
- Smooth CMY color mixing provides and infinite palette of color
- Four indexing Litho/Gobo rotators
- Black Light projection filter
- TriColor effect supports independent color flag control
- Tracking and Independent modes selectable via DMX
- Optical encoders automatically correct the head’s position if manually moved
- 420° pan and 216° tilt movement
- Fixture Output: 130,000 Lumens
- Auto-switching power supply
- Large dot matrix display allows for 2 lines of text
- 30 DMX channels
- DMX Connector: 5-pin XLR
- Compliances: ETL, CE