The Electrical calculator is nothing new to the electrical contractor world or even the entertainment lighting world. The Electri-Calc is designed for Electrical Contractors, Designers, Electricians and Lighting Specialists to solve tough electrical calculations in seconds and deliver those solutions in conformance with the latest NEC. The Electri-Calc Pro has the 2002/2005 NEC built-in and is updateable for future code revisions. Complete wire sizing, integrated voltage drops solutions and conduit sizing solutions: finds motor full-loads, horsepower, computes fuse and breaker sizes and size overload protection.
- Wire Sizes
- Integrated Voltage Drop
- Conduit Sizing
- Motor Full-Load Amps
- Fuse and Breaker Sizes
NEC Table Number displayed when performing Wire Size calculations
- Service and Equipment Grounding Conductor Sizes
- Enter BTU to find Kilowatts per Hour
- Enter Kilowatts per Hour to find BTU
- Ohm’s Law Calculations, enter any two values to solve for the third
- Circular MILS wire sizes
- Works as Standard Math Calculator with +, -, x, ÷, +/-, %, Π, 1/x, X2, and √.
- Auto Shut-Off extends battery Life, Memory
- Update to future code revisions with easy-to-install kit.
While most of these features are built in to both the Pro and Lite version of the Electri-Calc’s. There are some things that the Pro is able to do that the lite does not.
Features ONLY to Pro model:
- Armadillo Gear protective case
- Overload Protection Sizes
- Conduit Sizes
- Moto Full-Load AmpsNEMA Starter Sizes
- Updatable for NEC changes
You can purchase both the Pro and Lite versions of the Electri-Calc from Baxter Controls, the makers of the Pocket DMX. Both Eletri-Calc can also be found at your local electrical supply house or online. The Electri-Calc Pro retails for $99.99 and the Electri-Calc Lite retails for $49.99.