Just recently, Nemetschek, the developers of Vectorworks announced the arrival of their latest version of Vectorworks, 2010. Starting this week, Nenetschek has begun the process of shipping CD’s out of the new version to customers.
Some of the new features in Vectorworks 2010 Spotlight include:
- New Video Screen Objects
- New Seating Layout Capabilities
- Double-Click Insertion
- Improved Lighting Device Color Support
- New Lighting Device Types
- Create Universal Spotlight Object Libraries
- Updated Symbol Libraries
- New Lighting and Truss Catalogs
- New and Improved gobo Catalogs
A new license of Vectorworks Spotlight 2010 retails for $1,795.00 from the online store. An upgrade from Vectorworks 2009 to 2010 cost $360, also from the online store. To learn more about Vectorworks Spotlight 2010 or to find a dealer near you, visit Nemetschek’s website at www.nemetschek.net.