Next week brings another trade show and conference, United State Institute for Technical Theatre (USITT) Conference and Stage Expo in Cincinnati Ohio at the Duke Energy Convention Center. iSquint.net will be covering the Stage Expo’s floor live everyday for our readers.
For those attending the Conference and stage Expo, we have put together help listing of work shops, sessions and points of interest to check out on the stage Expo floor.
Online registration has been closed through the USITT website. You can still register on site the day of the show. Registration opens each morning at 9:30am.
There are a few different ways to view the sessions that you would like to attend.
Booths to Visit
- Altman Lighting # 1063
- Make sure to check out the 100 watt Spectra-Cyc
- City Theatrical # 1300
- LightWright 5 is expected to be on demo
- Electronic Theatre Controls (ETC) #1100
- GoboMan #243
- Large Gobo selection, great prices, stop by and check them out.
- Lex Products Corp. #275
- New 19-pin Live end tester
- SeaChanger by Ocean Optics #1225
- Nemo Plasma fixture, Color Bug meter
- Selecon #650
- The SPD and a rumored new fixture
- TMB #342
- MOBAL tester
There are many more manufacturers and vendors to see while at the stage expo. You the complete list Alphabetically or view it sequentially. Make sure to download a copy of the show floor to map out your plan of attack. iSquint will be covering the show daily with product updates and announcements as they happen.
One question: How do you pronounce the acronym USITT? We’re just curious.