Landru Design out of Nashville, TN has just announced the release of their latest Vectorworks plug-in, Stageing ToolSet. The 3-piece collection of tools creates Hybrid (2D and 3D) models of stage sections and risers, irregularly-shaped stage pieces, and “stage-style” step units.
Model elements can be easily reconfigured through Vectorworks’® familiar Object Info Palette include dimensions (depth, width, and height), structure (legs, fixed frame, and folding), castor and rail inclusion, and structure color. Also, the different elements making up the models are fully textured and the Staging ToolSet tools can automatically place their different parts in separate Vectorworks® Classes, allowing users to take advantage of Vectorworks’® ability to control texture assignment by-Class.
Key features include:
- Deck shapes can be basic rectangular or round – or, can follow odd curves and angles – and can be modified on-the-fly.
- Sizes can easily be changed.
- Different riser/stage and step structures can be defined.
- Castors can be included.
- Rails can be added in different formats.
- Different hardware “profile” shapes can be assigned.
- The different elements making up the models are fully textured.
- The Staging ToolSet tools can automatically place their different parts in separate Classes, allowing users to take advantage of Vectorworks’ ability to control texture assignment by-Class.
- Height text can easily be displayed in drawings.
Before you consider buying the Staging ToolSet, please be sure to check your version of Vectorworks as the ToolSet only works with version 12.5 or higher for both Windows and Mac. For more information or to purchase your copy of Staging ToolSet for $25, visit Landru Design’s web site at www.landrudesign.com.