Looking ahead towards LDI, Pathway Connectivity is preparing to announce an addition to their DMX distribution ports called the Pathport Touring Edition.
Pathway has not released to much information or posted anything about the new DMX port to their website. It is to be announced and available after LDI next week. Below is taken from an ad in this months edition or Protocol.
A totally new single-port Thernet/DMX node specifically designed for the punishing demands of tours and rentals. [The Pathport Touring Edition] arrives with all the major network protocols installed and available at the touch of a button.
- ETC Net2
- Strand ShowNet
- Streaming ACN
- Innovative design allows field or bench configuration without the need for tools, power, or network connection.
- Weather-resistant and road-resistant.
- Versatile mounting system for vertical and horizontal truss, or table top.
- Built-in diagnostic display
- RDM compliant
- Power-Over-Ethernet compatible (POE)
The new PathPort Touring node is being announced at LDI and is expecting to ship the first quarter of 2008. Pricing on the unit has not been announced as well, but should be available after LDI.
See the Pathport Touring Edition Node live and in person at LDI on October 24-26 at the Las Vegas Convention Center. Visit Pathway Connectivity’s booth at LDI, booth # 2307