We just learned of a neat new iPhone app from Autodesk called Sketchbook mobile.
The Autodesk® SketchBook® Mobile painting and drawing application extends your digital sketchpad to your Apple® iPhone® or Apple iPod touch®. With the same paint engine as Autodesk® SketchBook® Pro software, SketchBook Mobile offers professional-grade painting and drawing tools in a streamlined and intuitive user interface. Use it to digitally capture your ideas as napkin sketches or produce artwork on-the-go.
Some of the key features include
- Full Screen work space with UI-on-demand
- Canvas Size of 1024×682 on 3Gs iPhones
- Up to 6 layers on 3GS iPhone
- 10 levels of undo and redo
- 25 preset brushes
- color wheel and customizable color swatches
- Save-work-in-progress and export images
Sketchbook Mobile runs $2.99 through the Apple iTunes App store. To learn more about the Autodesk Sketchbook Mobile app, visit Autodesk website at www.autodesk.com.