The Long Reach Long Riders, the charitable motorcycle ride to help provide funds for the ESTA Foundation Behind the Scenes program has just announced their 2010 raffle at USITT. On April 2nd, 2010, The Long Reach Long Riders will be holding their annual raffle in the Behind the Scenes booth at the USITT Stage Expo in Kansas City.
During the course of the entire conference you can purchase tickets to the raffle for $5 each or 5 tickets for $20. As an added bonus, any person that purchases 5 or more tickets will receive a FREE Stagecraft Mailing List Calendar.
Take a look at some of the great raffle prizes put up by lighting manufacturers.
- Altman Rentals (ghostlight)
- Apollo Design Technology (Smart Move DMX Rotator)
- Barbizon (Stagehands Tool Kit)
- Field Template (SoftSymbols and Field Templates)
- Doug Fleenor Design (DMX/RDM Coffee Pot)
- Sapsis Rigging ($250 Gift Certificate)
- SeaChanger (iPod Touch and colorBUG)
- USITT (2011 Conference registration)
- Utah Shakespearean Festival (three pairs of theatre tickets)
- Vectorworks (Spotlight with Renderworks)
- Vincent Lighting Systems ($250 gift certificate)
- Greg Williams (Photo Call and Photography 101 for the Stage seminar)
All proceeds of the raffle go directly to The ESTA Foundation’s Behind the Scenes program, which provides entertainment technology industry members with grants for emergency situations, such as serious illness, injury or death. So if you are attending the USITT Conference and Stage Expo this year, be sure to stop by the ESTA Behind the Scenes booth and pick up your raffle tickets. Not only are there great prizes available, but you’ll be making sure your injured peers are taken care of!