Over the weekend I heard of a new Mac specific lighting control software package called Chameleon. I am excited to see another Mac specific lighting control surface. For years, controlling lights on a computer was limited to Windows computers, times are a changing and changing quickly!
Here is more about Chameleon:
Chameleon is a versatile, easy-to-use lighting control application for Mac OSX. It uses the DMX512 protocol, which is widely used for stage and effects lighting. It is meant to look and feel like a physical lighting desk used by professionals.
Features of Chameleon
- Simple to learn and use but powerful enough for a pro.
- Built from the ground up for Mac OSX for unbeatable performance.
- Download now and try for free.
- Available with a range of licences so you only have to pay for what you need.
- New features are being added all the time.
- Designed in collaboration with lighting professionals to work like industry standard pro lighting desks.
You can download and try Chameleon for free then purchase a license on their website at www.maclightingsoftware.com.