iDesign, by TouchAware Limited, is a precision 2D vector drawing & design app that works across all the iOS devices. Its kind of a cross between a “photoshop” and “illustrator” interface. It is easy to use and has adapted well to drawing with either your finger or an i-compatible stylus. Some of the software features include:
- Icon based visual and context driven user interface w/ a full screen board view.
- Toolbars with frequently used functions
- Fast, smooth multitouch zoom with sharp, clear images
- Group and ungroup shapes to create designs
- Multiple layers to build workspaces
- Shapes include: square, rectangle, circle, line, ellipse, polyline, polygon, stars, etc.
- Text insertion with fonts and styles
- Supports standard paper sizes
- Snap to grid, snap to objects, or snap to points
- Copy and Paste
- Multi-level undo/redo
- Exports designs to the camera reel as JPEG, PNG, PDF & SVG
- Email designs between devices
iDesign is available for download from the iTunes App Store. It is $4.99 currently and one download covers all iOS devices on your iTunes account. Below are the sample screen shots available on the iTunes store: