Back during the time of LDI 2008, Lex Products sent us a beta of one of their latest products, the LSC 6Circuit Live Tester. After some testing and industry input, Lex has announced the release of the 6 Circuit Live Tester.
The LSC 6Circuit Live Multi-Cable Tester is the first portable 19-pin tester that tests and diagnoses cabling problems while the cable is still installed. Unlike conventional 19-pin testers which require cables to be tested from both ends, the tester plugs directly into the end of any energized, dimmed or undimmed six-circuit cable.
The LSC 6Circuit™ Live Tester‘s rugged solid rubber construction is a great addition to any tech toolbelt, or tool kit, or test bench.
- Tests LIVE 120 VAC 19 Pin cables and connectors
- Verifies power on each of the circuits
- Diagnoses both broken and swapped wires and pins
- Provides 3 diagnostic LEDs for each circuit, similar to popular electrician’s single-circuit testers
- Extremely convenient, compact and easy to use
- Durable rubber construction…a great addition to any tech tool kit
- Complete with canvas belt pouch