You read the headline right! I am loving my copy of Lightwright Touch so much that I want to share it with one lucky reader of iSquint! If you had not heard, West Side Systems announced the release of their latest iPad app, Lightwright Touch into the iTunes App Store yesterday.
Basically, you have Lightwright on your iPad! The entire industry has been dreaming about this ever since the iPad was announced. Our prays, hopes and dreams have been answered!
You can learn more about Lightwright Touch by visiting West Side System’s website at www.westsidesystems.com. You can purchase your copy of Lightwright Touch by visiting the iTunes App Store for $49.99 USD.
The rules are simple.
- You must be a US resident, due to iTunes limitations, sorry international readers.
- Helps to have an iPad
- A Love of lighting
- Only one entry per person
- Leave a comment on this Article
- You must include a valid email address and your full name – This information will NOT be shared
- Leave a comment with which Article on iSquint is your favorite and why.
Pretty simple right? The contest is open to everyone, student, professional, lover of light… EVERYONE! And yes, if you have written for iSquint, you are eligible, sorry guys! The contest will close at midnight tonight, February 25th, 2011 EST. A winner will be randomly selected from the comments. I will announce the winner of the contest first thing Saturday morning. Good luck everyone!